Re: Re: [gundam] [REVIEW] Mastergrade GM!

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:10:46 -0500

> They're basically colored 'sharpies', i.e., permanent markers like you
>use as laundary markers or something! They're honestly a waste of money,
>"Testors" paint pens cost less, last longer, and are _real_ permanent
>enamel paints, not squelchy inks, and are opaque.
>
> -Probe

Gee dude, I thought they were pretty decent. fortunately, a hobby store also
exists near my house. and I could swear they use paint.

Super Matt Hanyok 2 Turbo EX Plus Alpha Hyper Fighting Editon
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"I have my own little world, one that I escape too when things get too
complicated. Its an odd place, but I'm the only one who lives there, ever. It's
rather nice, actually."