Re: [gundam] MG Prices

Paul Lampshire (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:17:07 +0100

> UHGH. The size of these MG boxes is starting to turn me off. It was
> fun for a while, but enough is enough. Why couldn't the Dom be a
> part of this new 1/144 retro line?
> >>
>NO WAY!!! We need a 1/100 Dom to complete the rest of the main Zeon MEchs
>(Zaku, Gelgoog, DOM) The Dom is way cooler then the Gyan which is fine for
>1/144

I already *have* a 1/144 scale Dom. [Ok, the Rick Dom from 0080] which is
very nice. A 1/100 would be very nice indeed. Big box or no. Hell, a 1/60
would be even nicer...

Having said that, I'd rather have a 1/10 scale Scopedog. [And just think of
all the variations Bandai could release of that, folks. Brutishdog,
Strongbox, Marshydog, Ypsilon custom, Red Shoulder Custom...]

--
God's in His heaven, all's right with the world.