Re: [gundam] PG MS-06F Zaku II in the US already

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:28:35 -0800

Eddie writes,

>It was a general impression; the skeletal frame with armors off looked
>somewhat skinnier, also I think some details in the legs (lower calf)
>didn't look the same as the photos you see in Dengeki Hobby 4/99.

  Hm. Well, I suppose I'll be able to see for myself soon enough - though
I'm steadfastly refusing to buy it, especially with all these cool MG
kits en route...

  Speaking of which, I just saw the May issue of Hobby Japan, and it
backs up everything reported on the Gundam HG Web site; the two flavors
of the MS-05, the weapons thereof, the June release date for the Black
Trinary MS-06R-1A and Dom, et cetera. Katoki's redesigned Guncannon and
Gann, while only slightly revamped, look very spiffy in blueprint form.
And the Turn A Gundam kit looks exactly like the line art, albeit with
very high detail and a pop-open chest missile launcher.

>I thought someone just mentioned that Katoki did the MG Zaku while Okawara
>did the MG Gundam not too long ago on the ML.

  Nope. Both were Okawara. Ditto the MG Gelgoog.

-- Mark