Re: [gundam] [REVIEW] Mastergrade GM!

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:41:38 -0700 (MST)

> heheh, I never thought I'd hear that a GM was cooler than the gundam models, but
> this really does seem too much fun. I have to get one. sigh.

  It's feature is its tons of features! I dunno, there's just something
really dynamic about GM models that Gundam models don't have. It's like,
they've got less of the Samurai-schtick going so they seem more like
robots and less like "Heroic God Soldiers", and that makes them kinda
neat!

> oh yeah, does the Mk.II Super Gundam kit come with all the stuff the AEUG gundam
> does? (shield, weapons, etc...) I only ask cause I'm ordering the GM and a
> gelgoog, and figure maybe the super gundam would be nice, too....

  Get the Gelgoog-Cannon BTW. You lose the shield and the rifle of the
regular goog, but you gain a nice backpack with cannon, forearm shields,
and this cool grenade launcher for the left arm! I'm pretty sure the Super
Gundam comes with everything that the regular AEUG Gundam kit does. If you
have an extra AEUG gundam, I'll buy it off of you, I want to make a
Z-Gundam era styled GM too! (I'm going to try and make the head first
though).

                                                                -Probe