Re: [gundam] [REVIEW] Mastergrade GM!

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 00:15:18 -0500

> I had mine in a "James Bond" Pose with pistol held up to its ear
>(pointing up), and left arm crooked (And a Vigna Zirah leaning on its
>shoulder, but that's just me).
>
> This guy is just too much fun to pass up, he's so poseable, and so
>huggably funny! Get one!
>
> -Probe

heheh, I never thought I'd hear that a GM was cooler than the gundam models, but
this really does seem too much fun. I have to get one. sigh.

oh yeah, does the Mk.II Super Gundam kit come with all the stuff the AEUG gundam
does? (shield, weapons, etc...) I only ask cause I'm ordering the GM and a
gelgoog, and figure maybe the super gundam would be nice, too....

Super Matt Hanyok 2 Turbo EX Plus Alpha Hyper Fighting Editon
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"I have my own little world, one that I escape too when things get too
complicated. Its an odd place, but I'm the only one who lives there, ever. It's
rather nice, actually."