Re: [gundam] [REVIEW] Mastergrade GM!

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:41:33 -0500

> And all this and MORE are yours for JUST Y2500! That's right! You get
>the GM, the new core block, the beam pistol, the beam rifle, two sabers,
>Bazooka and bazooka rack, your choice of SIX hands, shield and shield
>mount latch, and if you order now, stickers and dry transfers for under
>$30! AMAZING! Who can ask for anything more?
>
> -Probe

geez crazy probe, you make me wanna buy two so's I can blow one up real good
with a firecracker or sumthin. On a slightly more serious note, gee, and just
last week I didn't want one... (now if the Dom comes with a loadout like this,
I'll be impressed!)

Super Matt Hanyok 2 Turbo EX Plus Alpha Hyper Fighting Editon
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"I have my own little world, one that I escape too when things get too
complicated. Its an odd place, but I'm the only one who lives there, ever. It's
rather nice, actually."