Re: [gundam] [REVIEW] Mastergrade GM!

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:00:16 -0700 (MST)

> But Crazy Probe! What is this thing going to cost me? Obviously, I'm going
> to be expected to pay hundreds of dollars for all these extra features and
> exacting cool off-white colors! Tell us you got a deal for us Probe!

  Hee hee hee!
  A kit this cool should cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars! But
WAIT don't answer yet! With each GM kit you get wo sets of stickers and
decals, with not just the regular warning and caution stickers, but EFSF
logos and enough GM numbers in white and black to populate the
battlefields of Solomon!
  And all this and MORE are yours for JUST Y2500! That's right! You get
the GM, the new core block, the beam pistol, the beam rifle, two sabers,
Bazooka and bazooka rack, your choice of SIX hands, shield and shield
mount latch, and if you order now, stickers and dry transfers for under
$30! AMAZING! Who can ask for anything more?

                                                        -Probe