Re: [gundam] Found New Turn A pics and a Rumor of Gundam kits in N. America

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 00:27:39 EST

In a message dated 3/27/1999 10:37:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mute@guvava.com writes:

<< Is this _the_ Turn-A design they'll be using? Because if so, it's another
HUGE
 improvement over the last set of 'improvements'. The mustache is actually
bearable
 in these images, and the head (sans mustache) looks...cool. Sorta Spartan-
like.

 In fact, the design as a whole looks pretty good in these pics. But am I
mistaken
 to believe that these are the _final_ designs? >>

I agree. I have no idea where the pics are from, I just found the address.

Aaron