Re: [gundam] Found New Turn A pics and a Rumor of Gundam kits in N. America

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 23:38:42 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, W. Lee wrote:

> Is this _the_ Turn-A design they'll be using? Because if so, it's another HUGE
> improvement over the last set of 'improvements'. The mustache is actually bearable
> in these images, and the head (sans mustache) looks...cool. Sorta Spartan-like.

Nope, this is just a fanart, done in Syd Mead style.

But I wouldn't judge the design until I see 1/144 Turn-A Gundam. From
what I heard, it looks like an entirely new MS, in a good way.

Kota