Re: [gundam] Found New Turn A pics and a Rumor of Gundam kits in N. America

Operator7g - Michael Ip (zugok@gundam.com)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:04:49 +1200

W. Lee wrote:

> Is this _the_ Turn-A design they'll be using? Because if so, it's another HUGE
> improvement over the last set of 'improvements'. The mustache is actually bearable
> in these images, and the head (sans mustache) looks...cool. Sorta Spartan-like.
>
> In fact, the design as a whole looks pretty good in these pics. But am I mistaken
> to believe that these are the _final_ designs?

Well it doesn't look a whole lot different to other designs already seen, but I must
say the there is much more detail in these pictures than those piddly little ones we
have seen so far. I belive even the animation cel of the turn-A head (somewhere on
the net, I forget where) was not too clear either.

--
yeah yeah, my spelling sucks, so what?

Michael Ip reika@clear.net.nz http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013/