Re: [gundam] Found New Turn A pics and a Rumor of Gundam kits in N. America

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 21:43:24 EST

In a message dated 3/27/1999 9:32:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

<< thanks. =) I do think you're right about toys and such not selling well,
and
 then there's the thing that Bandai doesn't seem to have a very large market
 share in the US (at least, I've never noticed much of one since the power
 rangers stopped being hugely popular over here- not to say that they're gone,
 but I get the image that they're no longer the stars of the toy industry...)

Check Bandais US toy line, Cyber 9 at www.figures.com's Bandai section under
Toy Fair. The designs are kinda cool, but theres only two robots in the line.
A gorilla looking thing and a robot upper body on tank treads, ala the
Guntank.

Aaron