Re: [gundam] Found New Turn A pics and a Rumor of Gundam kits in N. America

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 21:39:08 EST

In a message dated 3/27/1999 9:32:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

<< Maybe they'll start showing the series on saturday morning cartoons? that
could
 be cool, but it'd most likely be gundamwing or something else new. (Turn A
 Gundam in the US? now that could be interesting but sounds highly unlikely.

I doubt Gundam will be brought to us TV. I mean, you know how the censors are.
The US DBZ was an example of this. Instead of Vegita saying " You will Die",
he'll say, Welcome to the Next Dimesion! Ugh! As long as the censors would
leave Gundam alone, I think Gundam would do well in the US.