[gundam] Found New Turn A pics and a Rumor of Gundam kits in N. America

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 19:36:42 EST

I found this address in rec.arts.anime.model news group. I don't know who drew
these, as the sites in Japanese. Heres the address:
http://www2.tky.3web.ne.jp/~chocolat/kha.html

I found this in the same news group. I also find this tid bit about Gundam
kits in North America:

Hey! I heard from a company that buys Bandai (and other kits) kits in Japan
and distributes them to Comic + Hobby shops over here (North America) that
Bandai is distributing their models themselves this fall with english manuals
in North America.