[gundam] GMs KICK and Gundams Lick!

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:17:13 -0700 (MST)

  WHooobaaaybeee!

  I just got my MG GM yesterday and it is a BEAUT! Awesome design with
just enough modern detailing coupled with the spartan original design!
YOW! And it's one of the few kits I have that looks great unpainted
(though I painted over some stuff heavily). A coat of chrome on the face
sensorplate behind the visor which I painted Gunze Sayno clear green looks
simply fabulous. Two toned silver makes it look like it has a glowing
light inside its head! What an awesome cool design!

  BTW, does anyone know how the MG Gundam's forearm hatches are supposed
to work? The MG GM has the internal detail pieces needed for that, but it
seems to be missing the joint or whatever necessary to articulate the
_hatch_. Did the Gundam have the left arm shield junction?

                                                                -Probe