Re: [gundam] stop press

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:46:31 -0500

>>well, I like the UC timeline more than the others, and I'm 18 - which
>>group am I
>>part of?
>
>You're more mature than your peers and you probably hate the "Gen X" label.
>:)
>
>Eddie

tell me more, oh great psychic! heheh, I'm just kidding. I've never really been
able to get into anything outside of the UC timeline, even Gundamwing. (Although
I do have the soundtrack CDs...). I'm hoping that animevillage will release more
gundam here in the US... keep going in UC chronological order, you know? Zeta
gundam, CCA, F91, etc. I could live without the others.

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"