Re: [gundam] Viz 0079 series?

Chaos025@aol.com
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:42:01 EST

In a message dated 3/27/99 2:36:25 AM Mountain Standard Time,
mdknight@pacific.net.sg writes:

> I was just wondering if anyone had got issue 1 of the Viz 0079 series.
>
> I'm thinking of ordering it but would like to get some comments first. If
> the art is really up to Kazuhisa Kondo's usual standards it could be pretty
> good.

I like it so far. I didn't really pay any attention to whether or not all of
the frames were fitted right, but I did enjoy the art, which wasn't just
pulled on of the anime and pasted in a book. The art is black and white, and
very grainy, but I actually like that look for a war story comicbook. The
action is a bit clipped, though, so you will only have one or two frames
depicting a particularly spectacular move in the anime. All in all, I like it
and will continue to collect it.

SJ