Re: [gundam] stop press

Doc (figureight@pacific.net.ph)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 01:23:15 +0800

>hmmm.. (no offense to relena followers)

Are there any out there? (heh.)

>.i think relena is not that
>pretty a woman and not so tough and cool...she always acts sort of wimpy
>and she drives around in a pink limo that looks stupid...

You can say that again.

>and she always
>waits to get rescued...she doesn't know how to fight and she stalks
>heero yuy (uh that's just how i see it)...

I wouldn't put it past her.

>well lucrezia noin, sally po,
>hilde schbeiker and lady une...they're pretty cool women in GW.they can
fight.

No problem there.

But seriously (?), is there any practical use for Relena in the series
(plot-wise, character-wise, ANY-wise)...

If we're talking character balance here and Relena's on the zero-end of
the DEPTH spectrum... given that there isn't any other character in the
series that's fully on the opposite side...

Well, the show might just tip over...

Heh. Heh.

~DOC