Re: [gundam] Post F91 Gundam and MS contractor

Chaos025@aol.com
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 01:52:38 EST

In a message dated 3/26/99 3:53:47 PM Mountain Standard Time, rsu@tigana.com
writes:

> Supposedly just prior to F91, Federation re-organized its research and MS
> manufacturing units into SNRI, which proposed the Formula line of the
mobile
> suit. And the core of the military might of the Zansacar Empire of Victory
> Gundam came from SNRI itself. How is it that the Federation still uses
> Anaheim styled RGM series of mobile suit in Victory Gundam instead of
> Formula series MS? Or has the Formula series completely got dropped?

They do use two Formula series MS's, namely the Jamesgun and the Javelin. Both
of these MS's are said be in use for about thirty years at the time of V
Gundam. With thirty years of service, the puts their date of induction into
active service shortly after the end of F91. At least, if I remember
correctly.

SJ