RE: [gundam] 08th Team episode11

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:28:59 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, -Z- wrote:

> >I'd vote Sanders and Ghinias.
>
> I'll second that.
>
> Ginias had *got* to die, having killed his own comrades and likely to turn
> on Aina when she finally stands up to him.

Actually, I just got the info that magazine "Looker" had few screenshots
from the episode, which showed ??? getting shot in the chest, and Shiro
holding ??? in his arm, with blood trickling down his/her mouth.

If this is one of the character who is dying, the choice is narrowed down
to:

Aina
Karen
Miguel.

My bet is Ghinius shoots Aina.

So my guess is Sahalin family bites the dust, and Shiro goes home broken
hearted. Hey, Jiji may come back!

Kota