RE: [gundam] 08th Team episode11

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:10:19 -0800

At 15:02 3/26/99 -0800, you wrote:
>> OK. Less start a Gundam Mailing List Pool: Who will die in
>> the end of 08th MS Team? Here are your choices:

>I'd vote Sanders and Ghinias.

I'll second that.

Ginias had *got* to die, having killed his own comrades and likely to turn
on Aina when she finally stands up to him.

Sanders is the one most likely sacrifice himself for the others, heroically
riding into Valhalla on the shoulders of his fallen former mates.

I further predict that Karen will succumb to Eledore's dubious charms and
that Kiki will console herself for the loss of Shiro to Aina by consoling
Mikhail for his loss of BB, who Dear-Johned him.

May we have the envelope, please?

Obits for:

o Ginias Sakhalin (reunited with the ever-loyal Norris Packard)

o Terry Sanders, Jr. (peace at last)

Wedding bells (or, at least, pledgings of true love) for:

o Shiro Amada & Aina Sakhalin (War is over! True Love Conquers All!)

o Eledore Mathis & Karen Joshua (He sings, she manages his gigs)

o Mikhail Ninoritch & Kiki Logita (Young lovers)

o Jidan Nickard & Maria [?] (Old lovers)

Would anyone care to make a wager?

-Z-