RE: [gundam] stop press

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:07:00 -0800

> i think what you're saying is unfair. you're judging them by the quality
> of the animation at the time. objectively speaking, all things taken
> equal--quality of animation included--amuro and char could easily knock
> out any of the wingboys with looks and charm alone.
>
> and we haven't even begun to talk about wit and brains yet...
>
> or depth of character...

OR their intense rivalry with each other that makes their dyanmic more
interesting than any of the dynamics between wing kiddies...

Just me, but I don't think there was a rivalry that would rival (what a
pun!) the one between Char and Amuro...

Or the love angst between Four and Camille...

Just me, that's all

Y. Choe