Re: [gundam] 08th Team episode11

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:33:18 -0700 (MST)

SPOILERS AHEAD!

> If you recall ath the end of episode 10, after killing Norris, Shiro said
> he's going to desert the Fed.

  I don't quite understand why he decided that. I mean, is he just sick of
fighting or does he just not care anymore or something like that? But he's
defecting with his MS!

> Well, that throws the teammates into complete chaos, especially since
> Karen was secretly ordered to kill Shiro if he deserts, otherwise the
> entire team will be executed.

  Eeeek!
  But this might explain why the Feds were so apparently unworried about
letting Shiro go after his little escapade with the Asparas with just a
slap on the wrist! They had an 'inside man' to keep an eye on him!

> The screenshot shown in the page shows Karen targetting Ez-8.

  I hope she NAILS him!

> I think it would've been better if Sanders was ordered to do it
> (considering what happened in episode 9), but I think it'll be a

  Run it by me again?

> interesting episode. Plus, two of the major characters are supposed to
> die, from what I heard.

  Just as long as Irresponsible Captain Shiro is one of them, I'm happy!

                                                                -Probe