RE: [gundam] 08th Team episode11

Roderick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:02:29 -0800

But he is the hero of the story... Cannot wack him inspite of his lack of
fighting will.

> 2) Aina Sahalin. Ghinias goes berzerk, and boom goes the Apsaras.

Nah... same as #1

> 3) Ghinias. He's none too stable, that's for certain

He has a deathwish ever since Yuri cancel the Apsaras project, and got blow
up for that trouble. And since Apsaras never saw action in Siege of
Jubarow, we can safely assumed that it is gone for sure.

> 4) Karen. Gets shot by Sanders

Not quite likely.

> 5) Sanders. Gets shot by Karen for defending Shiro

Sanders has a good shot of getting killed for the removal of his curse.

Isn't he still @ the hospital?

> 7) Mikhail/Michael. Why?

Not big enough of a character

> 8) Kiki. Suicide? I dunno.

No where near the Zeon base.

> Choose your characters. I say It's probably Aina and Karen..
> Makes for a
> good tragic story, and keeps consistant with the fact that
> Gundam Pilots
> love interest always drop like flies in the end.

I'd vote Sanders and Ghinias.