Re: [gundam] Gundam PS Games & new PC emulator

Christopher J. Sypal (csypal@radiks.net)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:14:29 -0600

At 03:26 AM 3/26/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>There's a demo of an upcoming commercial PS emulator at www.bleem.com. Has
>>anyone tried it yet with Zeta Gundam/Char's Counterattack or Macross VFX?
>>I'd be interested in buying a quality emulator if one was availible.

>Word has it that Bleem is working out a license deal where all future PSX
>games will come with a copy of it on the disc so your PSX game disc will
>play in either a PSX or a PC.

Actually it says on their home page that they are suggesting that
_developers_ licence their program so they may put it on the disc, or just
release it together as a separate PC product.