Re: [gundam] Gundam PS Games & new PC emulator

Christopher J. Sypal (csypal@radiks.net)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:10:16 -0600

At 01:26 AM 3/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>> There's a demo of an upcoming commercial PS emulator at www.bleem.com. Has
>> anyone tried it yet with Zeta Gundam/Char's Counterattack or Macross VFX?
>> I'd be interested in buying a quality emulator if one was availible.

>It works with CCA when I tried it..albeit with slow speed during the battles
>because the demo had d3d features disabled......should be better if you have a
>faster cpu and use the d3d enabled version

Zeta Gundam works too. There was one very noticeable, but still playable
graphical glitch. It was a little slow on my PII 233, but It should be
great once d3d works. Sadly, they will have region lock-outs (the Japanese
version will be only sold in Japan) so I won't be able to play it anyway.