[gundam] 08th Team episode11

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:22:10 -0500 (EST)

Well, it hit the store yesterday.

I was checking out the Digital Beat webzine, and it had a brief synopsis
of what will happen in this episode.

If you recall ath the end of episode 10, after killing Norris, Shiro said
he's going to desert the Fed.

Well, that throws the teammates into complete chaos, especially since
Karen was secretly ordered to kill Shiro if he deserts, otherwise the
entire team will be executed.

The screenshot shown in the page shows Karen targetting Ez-8.

I think it would've been better if Sanders was ordered to do it
(considering what happened in episode 9), but I think it'll be a
interesting episode. Plus, two of the major characters are supposed to
die, from what I heard.

Kota