Re: [gundam] More MG news

Scott DiBerardino (sdiberar@student.umass.edu)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:51:15 -0500

IIRC, the Guncannon's shell-firing cannons were supposed to have been
replaced by beam cannons by the time it served in space anyway. That would
take care of the recoil problem, I think. What I never knew though was when
it used those funky rocket pods instead of the shoulder mounted guns...

-scott \\ sdiberar@student.umass.edu