Re: [gundam] More MG news

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:52:18 +0800

At 23:39 3/25/99 -0700, you wrote:
>> When Cima attacked the Albion fleet, Keith was firing off shot left,
>> right and centre.. didn't hit anything, and Cima simply shot past him, but
>> we do see the GM Cannon II fire.
> Excellent, too bad we never see what those cannons can do if they HIT,
>eh? I did remember Keith firing his rifle several times though... I would
>have loved to have seen what those cannons could have done against a
>_Capitol_Ship_!

        I think in the Africa ravine, a glancing hit from the paired guns
took out tha Zaku.. he wasn't using his gun, since he gave that to URaki,
and we see the GM doing what I believe you call a MS Cow routine. Leaned out
of the ravine and leaning on its arms... As for what it can do against a Cap
Ship, since a well placed beam rifle shot from Cima took out the Salamis
escorting the Albion, my guess is that those guns _can_ punch width-wise
through a Salamis.

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555