Re: [gundam] MG Prices

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 23:30:37 -0500

>is pretty massive itself, especially its torso and its hover lovin' foot of
>Domness. I suspect the foot area will have a helluva lot of detaling.

"Hover-lovin' foot of Domness"? that a technical term? (grin).

seriously though, I always thought one of the coolest thing about some of the
zeon mobile suits is that they hovered. it was cool-looking, not to mention
effective for travelling on multiple types of terrains. It was only used in the
gelgoog and the dom though, wasn't it?

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"