Re: [gundam] More MG news

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:25:56 EST

Wasn't finished, I clicked send by accident!:

This is a great idea, as long as these new 1/144 kits are as good as the 08th
MS Team Gouf and EZ-8 kits. I like 1/100th and MG's better, but I can't afford
lots of MG kits. Wonder how long the PG line will last? I can't afford a PG
kit that often, if they starting cranking out PG's left and right. Not to
mention, the insueing insantity of building one PG kit a year. Talk about mad
modellers!! :)

I could see it now, Gundam fans that build PG's turn into Zombie Modellers!!,
Tonight on CNN!

Aaron