Re: [gundam] BIG OT: Macross models

Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:09:26 -0500

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Edward Ju wrote:
> >At 01:07 3/23/99 -0800, you wrote:
> >look for a Spartan kit.... anyone knows whether Arii ever came out with a
> >Tomahawk kit? =)
>
> There's been a Tomahawk reissue for the 15th Anniversary, but I do not
> remeber if this was an ARII or Bandai (Imai) kit.

It's Bandai, I have one at home. It's pretty easy to get in Toronto. I
can think of about 4 or 5 shops that have it.

What do you guys think about ARII kits in general? The 1/100
non-transforming Valkyrie (Gerwalk and Battroid) were terrible. But I
just got a 1/48 transforming Orguss, and it looks pretty ok (haven't
started on it yet).

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble