[gundam] More MG stuff (was: ...and next MG is... and More MG news)

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:22:47 -0500

>> duking it out with PB guns.) Or is the spray gun somethin' different? either
>> way, the paintball guns were pretty cool.
>
> Yep. What it basically used was a 0080 GM-G 90mm SMG with paint-rounds,
>and yes, it would have been extreemely cool if that gun was included with
>the GP-01 OR the GM kit (The fact that it wasn't really bugs me, they
>could have even given it the 0080 90mm rifle!)

damn nice gun.

> So where's the cockpit supposed to be? I sure hope they do something
>about it's butt-ugly legs, chest, face, arms and head!

so uh... I guess its feet and hands are okay? ack dude, that was pretty rough!

> -Probe

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"