Re: [gundam] More MG news

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:01:01 -0700 (MST)

> > MS designs produced in Katokized 1/144 scale? I mean, when was the last
> Actually, from what I heard, Katoki stuck with the classic design, so it
> looks very close to the original. Heck, it's not even using skirt. But

  I'm glad it has no skirt, I'm getting sick of macho crossdressing
robots! Have you seen the Dom lately? I'm supprised it doesn't say "Kiss
the cook" on the chest-panel! And the Gelgoog looks like it's wearing a
1950's style bathing suit!

  As for sticking to the classics, I know Katoki will simply HAVE to do
some updating here and there, just to make it look good. If he updates it
like the Gouf-Custom was updated (what I'm expecting), then it will
seriously kick butt! Heck, they HAVE to update, simply to use the new
joint systems!

> it'll have a kick butt posability. Comes with a hand for the "sitting-down,
> sniping" pose. As far as being a kit, it will be very nice.

  Cool! Though I can live without the "MS Cow" firing posture.

> > maybe even an updated, 8MST styled _Guntank_! Wouldn't that be awesome?
> Actually, 8MST Guntank came out from B-Club few days ago, I think.

  Yeah, but I want an affordable injection plastic one!

                                                                -Probe