Re: [gundam] ...and next MG is...!

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:21:50 +0800

At 18:29 3/23/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>Alex. (Well, it'd be pretty cool with the extra armor plating, along with
>>the kick-ass minigun...)
>Not to mention that it's also the true "transition form" between the
>original RX-78 Gundam and the RX-178 Gundam Mk.II....

        Come to think of it, if they come out with a MG Alex, won't Bandai
do a MG Zaku FZ? Or, more to the point, a MG Kampfer? or maybe a MG GM
Sniper.. damn, the list seems to just keep growing.. =)... MG Hygog, MG etc.
etc...

        (Crossing my fingers and hoping all three will come out.. =)

        Another one on my wish list is Cima's Gelgoog Marine Commander
type.. preferably in her colours. =). oh right, which Fed MS was the Gelgoog
suppose to be used against?

        BTW, anyone did the MG GM yet? any comments? any particular bugs to
look out for? What's the "special feature" of the GM anyway?

        Oh yeah, before I forget.. was the Kampfer out of ammo when it
_finally_ met Alex? Why did it charge Alex with a beam saber instead of
shooting it?

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555