RE: [gundam] Amuro's secret?

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:08:35 -0800

> Still doesn't explain the Haro toy, but maybe it sold really badly as
> result. I note that Camille, presumably the target age group for such a
> toy, is unaware that they were released. Could the replica Haro be the Pet
> Rock of UC 0080

If you are comparing Haro to pet rocks, then it's one helluva pet rock.
Perhaps the better analogy to modern day toy is either the Cabbage Patch
Kids, GI Joe, or Barbie. After all, Haro is long lived, and one is seen in
nearly all UC saga...

Haro's pet phrase, hello amuro, may very well refer to its creator or more
likely its buddy for all the kids know, right? Something cute that Haro is
known for, like the Cupie Dolls.

Am I making any sense here?

Y. Choe