Re: [gundam] [WANTED] Spare MG AEUG Gundam Mk.II

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:50:18 -0700 (MST)

> Are you trying to do 1/2 AEUG MK.II and 1/2 Titan MK.II?

  Now that would be pretty funny! Tuxedo Gundam!

  No, I want a spare Mk.II so I can try and do a "GM-Job" on it. I think I
can make a passable Nemo-type GM with some heavy re-coloring and a
scratchbuilt head-visor, but I would really like to do it with the MG
Mk.II body since it's got great proportions for a GM. It's just an idea
right now, but if I can get a spare MG Mk.II reasonably cheaply then I'll
try it!