Re: [gundam] More MG news

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:10:32 -0500

>Anyway, here's what you have been waiting for. MG MS-09 Dom will finally
>be released on June.

haha! I knew it! it was gonna happen sooner or later! now a gouf and a unit 3
and my plans for world domination will be complete! uh... or not.

>Also, High Mobility Zaku II Black Trinary version will be released as MG
>afterall. It'll be pretty much identical to Shin Matsunaga's, but it'll
>include Bazooka.

speaking of bazookas, I was thinking of mounting one on my station wagon for
those annoying parking space "hawks" that wait around crowded parking lots for
someone to get out and end up backing up traffic for two blocks. I figure it'd
be easier than trying to build an MS anyhow. heheh.

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"