Re: [gundam] stop press

James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:46:53 +0000

geraldk wrote:

> hey i know to u guysit may mean nothing ...but as a person living in
> singaporeits wonderful that something like this can happen here in
> singapore. They are showing "wing gundam"... i was so shock ... the
> first episode is on channel 8 this coming saturday at 1pm... woah wat
> a leap for gundam anime here ...*gasp* the first episode is 30 mins
> long.... probably dubbed in chinese ... chill

If you think that was a shock, lemme tell you about what happened here
in the Philippines. A channel is showing Gundam Wing every Monday to
Friday 4:30-5:00 pm and it's on it's second run now, but the problem is
they changed the mobile suit names and characters, like the Epyon
becoming the Avian, Sandrock Gundam becoming Gundam The Desert, Treize
Khushrenada becoming Treize Coslander or something...I think Richie will
agree...