Re: [gundam] Amuro's secret?

Woo Lee (leew5@stuy.edu)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:29:30 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:

I think that its morst likely that they know OF Amuro, but not really on
how he looks like..for example, if we see a world leader from some 3rd
world country I doubt anyone would recognize them from sight...heck Who
knows what the Senator from Alaska looks like?

The way I see it, its impossible for the people to not have HEARD of
Amuro, esp since Bright seems to be a semi famous figure....