Re: [gundam] ...and next MG is...!

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:34:59 -0500

>>Unit three. (how could they NOT do a unit three? I just don't see it.)
>
>Once they do it, they'll have to answer to complaints of "where is the
>ORCHID PLATFORM?! HUH?"

yeah, but people complained about the g-defensor unit too. Besides, there's a
b-club kit if people want the orchid that badly... the 1/144 GP03 didn't have
it.

>>Alex. (Well, it'd be pretty cool with the extra armor plating, along with
>>the kick-ass minigun...)
>
>I don't need no 0080 MG kits...

fair enough. to each his own.

>>Dom. (must... have... dom...)
>
>Ya know, fan expectation has been in the pressure cooker for so long, I bet
>you no matter when it comes out it WILL disappoint. "What? Bandai took
>THIS long and THIS is all we get?!"

Heh, don't you hate it when that happens? Idunno, I think they'll make a pretty
decent one, eventually.

>>and of course, a goof. er uh... I meant gouf. (cause you all know you want
>>one!)
>
>YEAH!!! THIS IS THE ONE!!!

there ya go, that's what I'm talking about!

>Black Gundam Mk II?! The Titans version was released simultaneously with
>the AEUG (white) version. Hello?

heheh, oops. it was kinda late last night when I typed that up...

>>but I hope we get MG kits of the
>>ones I listed above... I think it's pretty likely for at least the dom and
>>GP03.
>
>I think I'd rather see a MG GP-04 kit instead... a GP-03 Stamen alone feels
>incomplete...
>
>Eddie

Okay, by GP04 I'll guess that you mean the Gundam unit three and the Orchis
armor? or is it something else entirely? (gawd, imagine the box for that thing!
and the assembly time! that would be so COOL!)

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"