Re: [gundam] ...and next MG is...!

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:53:33 -0800

Eddie writes,

>Damn, you always see weird stuff in the game that I never noticed. Time
>to whip out the game again...

  I'll admit I had some help - Walfisch's superb Zaku Page
<http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Spade/3862/> has extensive notes on
the Zaku cameos in Giren's Greed. Spurred on by this, I've since noticed
other oddities like the Prototype Dom cameo.

  Incidentally, this page just added a gallery of MSV logos
<http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Spade/3862/p-date2/e.html>. I think
Probe will like the Screamin' Mantis emblem. :-)

>Would have been cool if they made a Ramba Ral version... what's up with
>Bandai's RR phobia? I mean, the man's Gouf never got the MG treatment...

  Go Blue Giant! Crush the MSV infidels!

-- Mark