Re: [gundam] ...and next MG is...!

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:48:16 -0500

>alot more popular than the Zak-I for crying out loud! I mean, WHO WANTS A
>ZAK-I? I'd rather have a Mastergrade BALL before I'd buy a Zak-I!
>
> -Probe

ah, dude, you better be careful what you say. It'd be best not to just jinx
the whole damn thing right now... I mean, the way I look at it there's at
least 5 more MG kits that must surface eventually:

Unit three. (how could they NOT do a unit three? I just don't see it.)
Alex. (Well, it'd be pretty cool with the extra armor plating, along with
the kick-ass minigun...)
Dom. (must... have... dom...)
Kampfer. (come on, this one had the biggest array of weapons I've ever
seen!)
and of course, a goof. er uh... I meant gouf. (cause you all know you want
one!)

If they want to bring out a MG Zaku variation or a Gelgoog variation or even
a black Gundam Mark II, that'd be fine.. but I hope we get MG kits of the
ones I listed above... I think it's pretty likely for at least the dom and
GP03.

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"