Re: [gundam] Gundam Tabletop Game

Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:27:05 -0500

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:
> As you may have guessed, your ideas for game mechanics are along much the
> same lines as the ones I've developed myself, and those I've seen used in
> Japanese simulation games. I'm impressed with your ideas, and I look
> forward to seeing the development of your game system. :-)

These all sound good, but no one has mention ammo limitation? In the
anime, the limits on ammo is a pretty important tactical consideration.

It would make a much more interesting game if you are often (but not
always) forced to keep a Musai or Salamis around for pit stops. Makes for
the possibilty of neutralizing a whole squadron of MS's by killing the
mother ship. Or a few well-supplied newbies can take down a depleted ace.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble