Re: [gundam] ...and next MG is...!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:15:04 EST

In a message dated 3/22/1999 7:02:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

<< All I can say is that I've always wanted an MG Zaku I, and I'm glad
 Bandai's doing one. >>

Zaku I is OK looking. But I want a MG that hasn't been an MG kit yet (example
Zaku I and II are still Zakus). I love the Zaku II design, though. I kinda
like the Zaku I design, but its not that different from the Zaku II that would
make me buy the Zaku I. Since the new MG is the Zaku I, I can save my money
and buy the MG Super Gundam and the atlernate colored MK. II.

Aaron