RE: [gundam] ...and next MG is...!

Vince Leon (vleon@U.Arizona.EDU)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:11:20 -0700

Lack of sells could even make them just drop the whole MG line all together... :-(

Vince Leon
University of Arizona
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Chien Ting Chin [SMTP:chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca]
Subject: Re: [gundam] ...and next MG is...!

Well, why should they get away with it? I think we should vote with our
wallet! I can't imagine any Gundam fans listing Zaku I on top of their
wish list. And what kind of new gimmicks can they put on Zaku I that the
Zaku II's don't have? Perhaps a heat-progressive-knife, a heat-trident, a
heat-mace? Or a heat-bow-and-arrows?

And they have to waste energy in this kind of things too. Sure the parts
are mostly the same, but they have to write up the manual, do a new box
art, marketing, distribution, accounting. I suspect they have to sell
quite a few to break even. Perhaps if they lose money over the Zaku I,
somehow it will encourage them to get on with MG Dom.