Re: [gundam] ...and next MG is...!

Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:53:42 -0500

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:
> > created the MG which ruled, but now they want to burn us out on them
> Typical Bandai really... they ALWAYS beat a horse to death if they think
> they can get away with it!

Well, why should they get away with it? I think we should vote with our
wallet! I can't imagine any Gundam fans listing Zaku I on top of their
wish list. And what kind of new gimmicks can they put on Zaku I that the
Zaku II's don't have? Perhaps a heat-progressive-knife, a heat-trident, a
heat-mace? Or a heat-bow-and-arrows?

And they have to waste energy in this kind of things too. Sure the parts
are mostly the same, but they have to write up the manual, do a new box
art, marketing, distribution, accounting. I suspect they have to sell
quite a few to break even. Perhaps if they lose money over the Zaku I,
somehow it will encourage them to get on with MG Dom.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble