Re: [gundam] ...and next MG is...!

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:44:55 -0700 (MST)

> My guess is that they don't have to do alot of changes to existing designs
> to produce all these minor Master-Grade Suits...once you build a Zaku-II or
> similar product, there's not much work to pump out derivative models. The
> Dom, Model-100, and all of the Zeta suits require a full design pretty much
> from scratch so these minor releases are just filling up the space between
> the big release. IMHO! :)

  I hope so, then on the other hand, it doesn't seem like you'd need THAT
much more work to turn the MG Mk.II gundam into a MG Model-100, all you'd
really need is new armor pieces over the Mk.II's own frame, basically just
cosmetic changes to most of the armor segments. And certainly, it would be
alot more popular than the Zak-I for crying out loud! I mean, WHO WANTS A
ZAK-I? I'd rather have a Mastergrade BALL before I'd buy a Zak-I!

                                                        -Probe