Re: [gundam] From whose point of view....

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:23:39 -0700 (MST)

> Ah, the perennial fan's dream. But given the average life expectancy of
> the GM pilot, it may not be a long series. OTOH, a series of one-shot

  But on the other hand as well, we have guys like Burning, Monsha, and
the other Fourth-Platoon boys who prove that you don't have to have a
gundam to still kick Jion Ass!

> >grandfather, a retired washed-up Zeon ace who's still living in the
> >past?
> >-->Just imagine the potential philosphical debates in that one...
> Another good one-shot series... Especially if it happens in one of the
> rare "peaceful" times in the UC-verse. Between CCA and F-91, perhaps?

  Might make for a nice fanfic!