[gundam] and while I'm at it....

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:02:09 -0500

>Um...what the heck was THAT?!!! And, since I haven't posted here
before...and
> while I'm at it...I was wondering if anyone can tell me the differences
> between when the original Gundam series and the follow-ups aired?
Like...how
> many years had passed, etc.?

well, most of the information you want can be found at gundam.anime.net -
there's a huge section there with a timeline and detailed description of the
world. Basically though, there was gundam, and in chronological (that would
be the universal century timeline) order, there was MS gundam, gundam 0080,
gundam 0083, Zeta Gundam, Gundam double Zeta, Char's counterattack, Gundam
F91, and then V Gundam. (I think that's it, not including the numerous side
stories out there.)

Matt "brain = slurpee" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"Nobody in here but us strange quotes!"