Re: [gundam] Find Out What The Future Holds For You?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:45:34 EST

In a message dated 3/21/1999 11:30:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HealerKou@aol.com writes:

<< Um...what the heck was THAT?!!! And, since I haven't posted here
before...and
 while I'm at it...I was wondering if anyone can tell me the differences
 between when the original Gundam series and the follow-ups aired? Like...how
 many years had passed, etc.? >>

Um it was Junk Mail. Welcome aboard! The Gundam ML isn't supposed to get junk
mail/spam mailings. I can't answer your question, as all I've seen is Gundam
Wing. Gundam Wing is a side story.I think the first series after the orginial
is 0083, that is also the year for that series. The other guys will be able to
give you more info. Do you have a favorite Gundam model kit?

Aaron